170 THRESHING MACHINE
- Available in a trailed model, grader blades are mounted to the drawbar of the tractor
- These grader blades can be used in various applications: making gravel roads, land levelling, opening and filling ditches, dirt race tracks and landscaping
- Other possible applications include the distribution of topsoil and gravel
- The weight advantage allows for making gravel roads and the position of the blade can be adjusted to 9 different angles of grading
- Two size models are available (3.0m and 3.6m) and all blades are produced from special steel to prevent corrosion and breaking.
175 TRAILED COMBINE
- The 175 model Trailed Harvester is available with headers for harvesting maize, soya beans, sorghum and sunflower
- The 175 Combine has a unique intake and cleaning
- The main rotor with threshing beaters, enclosed by sieves, is angled to a specific degree to allow threshed crop to slide down and through the sieve to be collected in the holding hopper
- The secondary rotor allows more threshing, to remove as much unwanted material as possible
- The cleaning mechanism has a built in blower system, to blow out chaff, husks and leaves from the threshed crop
- The working speed of the 175 Trailed Harvesters is 4-8km/h and is able to harvest 4ton/h.
- The 175 can be fitted with a chaff chute to collect leaves and husks in a trailer to be used as animal feed
- The machine is known for its high efficiency and has established itself in a leading position in both domestic and international markets.