CROP SPRAYERS MOUNTED
400LT-10M / 600LT-12M & 1000LT-14M
- This mounted type 400, 600 and 1 000Lt Boom Sprayer is used to drive the pump for multi-purpose plant protection
- Sprayers come fitted with T-Jet or conical nozzles on booms
- Spraying is essential after planting to control weeds, insects and diseases which can affect the health of plants like: wheat, barley, sorghum, corn, canola, cotton, sunflower and all vegetables crops etc.
- Boom Sprayers are ideal for plant protection applications such as herbicide, pesticide, fungicide etc.
- Extra hoses and spray guns can be fitted as optional extras.
- Extra hoses allows for spraying trees, specific problem areas and fire-fighting
- The booms of the Sprayers are manufactured with different sizes from lengths of 10m, 12m and 14m
- The booms are either mechanical as standard, or hydraulic lifting as an optional system.
- Polyethylene tanks are standard on all Boom Sprayers
- Outer wing breakaway returns to spraying position if in contact with an obstruction
- Compact design and fold for narrow transport width and height, along with standard wheels on the bottom of the main frame for easy storage
- Powder coated or galvanised frames and booms are available which gives the machine rust free boom sprayer
- Suction hose with filter to fill the tank with ease from any water source like a river, dam, and reservoir
- Powder coated or galvanised.
CROP SPRAYERS TRAILED
BPI TRAILED TYPE 2000 LT-16 M FIELD SPRAYER
- The pump is PTO driven and acts as a multi-purpose plant protection system
- These Sprayers are designed to spray all kinds of crops to protect the crop against herbicides and pesticides, by means of standard T-Jet or conical nozzles on a boom
- Most herbicides and pesticide crop protection chemicals can be applied and therefore eliminating weeds and pests effectively.
- A clean water hand washing tank is a standard feature in the Trailed Boom Sprayer which protects the operator of congesting harmful chemicals
- The hydraulic operated mechanism allows the operator to raise and lower the booms from the tractor’s seat
- This Trailed Boom Sprayer is fitted with a four-way valve station that can manipulate the flow of spray
- The operator can increase or decrease the liquid flow and pressure depending on the chemical sprayed
- Boom Sprayers are the optimum for plant protection
- The booms are connected to the hydraulic lifting mechanism that is levelled from two sides, delivering equal levels of chemicals to the planted crop accurately and evenly at all times
- The fixed double spring tension system enables it to rest automatically when an obstruction is encountered resulting in the booms falling back into line.