- Land Roller is ideal for levelling out and compacting the soil surface layers.
- Land rollers come in different models that is tractor drawn and mounted on the universal three-point linkage
- The heavier the land roller, the more the soil is compacted. It is also used for compacting the soil after planting various crops. All models are tractor drawn and have triple rolling sections that overlaps
- It is a versatile machine, from ridge-till to conventional farming
- With no gearbox or U-joints to maintain, this is a low-maintenance machine.
- Designed for versatility, BPI rollers are interchangeable on the same frame thus being a dual-purpose machine.