TRACTOR MOUNTED FRONT - END LOADER
- The BPI Front-End Loader available for nearly every tractor, large or small, new or old.
- The long list of standard features includes greater dump and rollback angles, enhanced visibility and servicing convenience, more breakout force and easy tool switching
- Custom colours are available to match all tractor brands
- Mounting kits minimises stress on the tractor frame
- The majority of mounting kits include support bars to the rear axle and full-length left- and right-side rails that are connected by under slung cross members
- Torsion tubes join the arms of the Front-End Loader to provide extra strength
- The pin and bushing assembly include a grease cavity for continued lubrication during use and all pivot points which features replaceable bushing.
- hydraulic coupling points are standard, this allows the operator to attach other hydraulic attachments with ease.
- Cradles with bale fork, timber grab and pallet fork attachments are available for the BPI Front-End Loader models.