M500 MOBILE HAMMER MILL
- The M500 range Hammer Mill is the smallest unit, with a capacity of up to 300kg per hour, depending on sieve size
- This small machine is ideal for milling for a few animals, or for human consumption, with sieves available from 1.6mm to 25mm
- The desired end product can be achieved with ease. The M500 range Hammer Mill is available with a petrol engine, electric motor or diesel engine drive options, which makes the M500 a very mobile, versatile machine for operating anywhere without the need of a tractor.
SUPER 36 TRAILED HAMMER MILL
- The Super 36 Hammer Mill has a high capacity output due to the large intake into the milling chamber and comes equipped with 18 hammers, 3 blower blades and 3 knives
- This combination allows for desired including fast and quick maintenance
- The Super 36 can accommodate sieves from 1.6mm up to 42mm and is efficient from mill to grain
- The capacity of the Super 36 with a 6mm sieve milling maize, is 3 tons per hour.
136 HAMMER MILL
- The BPI 136 Hammer Mill is the biggest Hammer Mill in the BPI range with capacity ranging up to 6 tons per hour
- This machine is ideal for feedlots that need to maintain a high production output throughout the day
- The 136 has a big intake point, with a high milling capacity through multiple hammers and knives
- Once the product has been milled to the required size, it passes through a screen, and into the goose neck chute which is adjustable when directing the processed product into a trailer, mixer or storage warehouse
- Screens available for the 136 range from 1.6mm up to a 42mm hole diameter.