- The Hay Rakes vary from the “S-4” wheel straight line for the smaller farmer, the “V-12” series for the commercial farmers and contractors, and the 9 Arm Power Rotary Rake
- The range of Hay Rakes enables you to carry out all operations gathering and aerating after mowing, which will ease the baling process and maximise yield
- All the machines have compact sizes and easy handling which allows for operating in all areas.
- These machines are available in a three-point hitch or trailed models, swivel or fixed ground wheels.
- High quality materials ensure a long lasting working life with low maintenance
- The wheels are fitted with 40 x 7mm spring tines (more durable and do not bend as easily)
- The independently spring-loaded finger wheels also follow the contours of difficult terrain.
- These machines are ideal for small to medium sized farms and are suitable for all kinds of forage
- Can handle simple and difficult terrain and from flat land to hilly and inclined terrain.
RAKES BPI V-SERIES
BPI V-8, V-10 & V-12 SERIES
- The V-8, V-10 or V-12 is aimed at the farmer of a more commercial machine
- The V-series with 8, 10 and 12 ground wheels - available with 40 x 7mm spring tines on each wheel -for medium to large sized areas, including any uneven fields
- All finger wheels are spring-loaded which allows each finger wheel to adapt to the ground
- The windrow width is easily adjustable using the cranks on the last two finger wheels on the machine
- The centre wheels are positioned to uplift the material that has been compacted by the tractors wheels and fed to the side rows
- The Rakes included in this series have an adjustable working width.
- The frame is very flexible and robust with a fixed draw bar in the back.